Slovenia has just 47km of coastline on the Adriatic sea. It may seem very short but it’s full of important and beautiful venues. You might have a lot of fun in this trip around Slovenia and the coast.
• Arrival to Ljubljana Airport.
• Walking tour of Ljubljana and a short boat tour with a welcoming drink.
• Slovene traditional dinner and dance at a Ljubljana restaurant.
• Transfer to Postojna
• Postojna Cave: Visit by train and foot. More than 5 km of stalactites, stalagmites and other rock formations.
• Welcome drink and a private concert at the exit of the cave.
• Transfer to Lipica and picnic among the pastures of Lipica.
• Visit of the Lipizzaner Horses stud farm and their riding school.
• Transfer to Portoroz.
• Barbecue dinner and a private party at a Portoroz beach bar.
• Cyling to Sečovlje Salt pans in a natural park, visit and salt and olive oil tasting.
• Boat trip and fish picnic.
• Sailing regata in the afternoon.
• Private dinner at a spa thallaso centre in a Natural Park.
• Transfer to Piran.
• Discover the history and culture of Piran through an adventure game. Great for team work!
• Lunch in Piran and transfer to the airport