Discover some of the hidden gems of this incredible region. Take a boat trip on the river and learn how to prepare a traditional meal. You can also experience how port wine is made and bottled.
Get ready for this incredible experience in one of the most well-known wine regions of the world: the Douro Valley, a Unesco World Heritage site
Arrival transfer from Porto International Airport to the selected hotel. Overnight.
Breakfast and overnight at the hotel. Day at leisure.
• Hiking on Douro Valley – get your backpack ready to discover some hidden treasures on this incredible region
• Boat trip on Douro river – enjoy a great boat trip on Douro River, in a typical rabelo boat enjoying the stunning landscapes
• Cooking workshop – learn how to cook a traditional meal, only with local ingredients from this region
• Douro Harvest – pick the grapes from the vineyards and smash the grapes in the traditional vats. Learn and experience how Port wine is made & bottled
• Picnic in the vineyards – right in the middle of the vineyards with amazing views over the valleys
• Classic car self-drive experience – enter a 80’s movie and enjoy a wonderful drive through the valleys of Douro in a beautiful classic beetle (option for driver or self-drive)
• Bike tour – between Peso da Régua and Pinhão, one of the most beautiful roads along Douro river
• Jeep tour – Are you a fan of adrenaline? If yes, you cannot miss a 4x4 jeep tour through Douro Valley including the best viewpoints
• Visit to a winery & wine tasting – Visit a wine estate producer, learn its history and wine making process of some of the best wines in the world
• Visit Douro Wine Museum – here you can see the whole history about the Douro Valley region, its people, traditions and wine
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and transfer to Porto International Airport.
• Private transfers Porto International Airport / selected hotel / Porto International Airport
• Hotel accommodation (2 nights in one of the selected hotels) in Bed and Breakfast basis
Learn more about its people and traditions. For lovers of wine, food, nature, adventure and history!